What do you want in life?
What do you intend to do to make these things come about?
What kind of work do you want to do? This can be a job (doctor) or a type of work (community worker).
What can you do to get closer to your goal in the next year?
What can you do about this in the next 5 years?
What i want in life is to live a simple life, graduate high school and college, get a job and a family, a house, a xbox, and die an old man. To make these things come into fruition, I'll have to accomplish the first three things, the fourth can not be predicted, but I hope it is around my 25-30 years. every thing else will just roll into me. What field of work is to be a engineer, mechanical or computer. To get close to my goal I can graduate high school and start college. In the next five years I can graduate college and get a job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment