My name is devante walker and this is my artist statement. My project was a slideshow of an event that happened in a different point of my life. For some unfathomable reason I chose to name mine rice krispy treat, the reason I choose this title is because I wanted a title that had nothing to do with it . Back to the main point,The goal of my story, or my story's protagonists goal dante was to beat his rival and go out with this girl he liked.
The way I choose to tell my story was through that of a narrative monologue. My voice has naturally calm and casual tone to it so I didn't really have to change my voice to go with the mood, I just had to change the volume. The types of images I used were ones relating to my montage, for instance in the specific instance i was talking about the store, I showed a picture of that store.Also as we gathered peer reviews from our classmates, we had to change our story constantly changing the legnth and adding additional content.
The reason I choose to make my video based on this incident is because we had to pick an incident of our life , so I choose this one because it was the moment I decided not ot play my xbox as much. I nay have have strthced the truth a little bit like when i said prodigy wanted to kick dantes ass. But my message was clear, persistancecy and determination can overcome all.
The process I had to go through to make my video was It not oly had to be accurate, but it also had to follow the 17 stages of a story. So it had to follow a vertain story hiearchy. Making this slideshow I learned is that using all your material can be extremly rewarding. The challanges I encountered we're making my story intresting and recording my voice at the appropiate level.
All in all I think I did pretty well on my assignment. What could have used improvement was adjusting the pictures so they all went together and making my voice louder. But went well was basically evrything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment